Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wrapping up the school year

I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by.  I have one finishing up her junior year of college, one graduating high school, one finishing sophomore year and one finishing up jr. high.  WOW!  Learning challenges aside, we are growing, thinking, and having great conversations about what we're learning and what our plans for the future may be.  I'm so proud of my kids and so proud to be their mom.  Even with me taking on a pretty full part-time job, they are getting their work done daily and making great strides.  Isn't that what life's all about? Keep on keeping on...even in the face of adversity.  God is able to pull us through even the darkest storms.  Sometimes I wonder if I would be better off putting them into the public school system, but then He gently reminds me that His plans and purposes for them are unique and He has them in the palm of His hand.  Thank you, Lord for putting us on this homeschooling path 14 years ago.  We have seen our share of twists and turns, but it has been worth every bump in the road and every road block.  Now to wrap things up and enjoy the summer and college applications!

No comments:

Post a Comment